Big Fish Contest
Fish must be caught within the 5 counties of the PA Great Outdoors region (Cameron, Clarion, Elk, Forest and Jefferson) to be eligible.
If you are submitting photos of people, you must have their permission. Clicking submit results in giving approval to Pennsylvania Great Outdoors Visitors Bureau to use your photos in promoting the region.
Contest submissions will be accepted April 1st through June 30th, 2017.
Photos will be uploaded to our facebook page and everyone is encouraged to vote for their favorite. The photo with the most likes at the end of the month wins! One lucky photo will be selected randomly at the end of the contest as the grand prize winner. Winners, both monthly and grand prize, will be contacted directly and announced on Facebook.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
CONTEST PRIZES AND SPONSORS
- Canoe/Kayak trip from Pale Whale Canoe Fleet, Cook Forest
- Canoe/Kayak trip from Country Squirrel Outfitters, Ridgway
- Theater passes at Elk Country Visitor Center, Benezette
- Passes to Double Diamond Deer Ranch, Cook Forest
- Passes to Weather Discovery Center, Punxsutawney
- Gift certificate from Jim’s Sports Center, Clearfield
- Gift Certificate from Benezette Hotel, Benezette
- A round of Mini-Golf at Kalyumet Fore Fun, Cook Forest
- Ice cream treat from Cooksburg Cafe, Cook Forest
GRAND PRIZE (randomly selected at the end of the contest): Guided fly fishing float trip for 2 in 2018 with Keystone Predator Outfitters and Todd Deluccia, the 2014 Musky Fly Fishing World Champion.